In this episode Dr. Tobias Wilson-Bates shares his growing love for customer service chatbots, and why he thinks Oscar Wilde would feel the same way. Darien questions why we're trying to make robots do the only thing they're really bad at.
- The Soul of Man Under Socialism, by Oscar Wilde
- (Wikipedia) Switchboard Operator
- (Wikipedia) Interactive Voice Response
- (Genpact) Are banks digital efforts delighting clients?
- (The New Yorker) The More the Merrier
- (Bureau of Labor Statistics) Customer Service Representatives
- (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis) Working Age Population: Aged 15-64: All Persons for the United States